Introduction + post a photo of yourself
Hi! I'm Teren. Or Tewen. I find it cute and sweet when my friends and love ones call me Tewen. I'm 19 and I'm a shoppaholic!! These days, I am very much obsessing on shoes and bags thus I spend tons of money for them and hide them under my bed :P I rarely wear them cos I reckon I don't want them dirtied (a tad weird way of thinking, huh) but might start wearing them soon. :) I'm in an open-relationship (a relationship with myself and Twitter :P)since were both in different countries at this moment. I don't really care what other people say about me always being involved in guys who lived in a different country,but, all i know is that I like to meet people and somehow it ends up into a weird-love-kinky relationship. On the other hand, I'm a lazy, vain and independence-loving woman :) and this is my first post for this 30 day challenge, which i have acquired from tumblr.Yipee! Finally an excuse to blab off and rant on my blogger ;) JK.
Ciao Beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment