Wednesday, 21 December 2011



How cute is this photo? A picture of them looking at pictures. If only it wasn't that blurry, then It'd be perfect. Oh well, it has its own feel to it. So this day was just a random day that they planned to Christmas shop in downtown. The plan was to go around and shop for pressies, yet we ended up just going around, pigging out and taking pictures. Sure my legs and ankles were hurting after a day of roaming around with these lovelies. I may add that I have been awake for more than 24 hours on that day. I was trying to "cure" my insomia, which somehow effected after a long and tiring day in 2 inch gladiator heels.





Funny how after I devour a tall cup of iced-latte, I can be hyper again and have the energy that I need to be at my optimal fitness. Or in other words, one cup of coffee can make me high. 

No comments:

Post a Comment