Monday, 9 January 2012

on a holiday break from blogging




since I am in my homeland right now, The Philippines. it's only been four days and i've had a mixed of emotions since I am culturally and environmentally shocked once again. Adjusting to different types of environment is sure hard. Makes you a tad depressed at first, but then it'll get better. I've been bored and been happy. Just tons of emotions. 
These photos were taken in Incheon Airport. It was such a cool airport. Lots of korean obviously. Meaning? Tons of fashionable, good looking skin type of people. *ahem* Despite that, Korean air is not gonna be my first choice next time. I reckon it's less "excellent" compared to what they're advertising for their airline brand name. However, I'm happy I got to experience flying with them as I got to taste bibimbap, which gave me a lipburn as I mixed too much hot paste  and got to talk to some nice and cute korean kiddies whilst in the airport waiting for our plane bound for Cebu! Yipeeee <3 


Lastly, I hope to make this holiday a very productive one. Ciao beautiful people. :P <3

No comments:

Post a Comment